of State Higher Educational Institution
«Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology»
All articles published in the journal «Economic Herald of State Higher Educational Institution «Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology» are reviewed.
The manuscripts received by the Editorial Office are previously processed by the members of Editorial Board on a compliance of the provided materials to the aim, rubrics, and scientific direction of the Journal, as well as to the structure of the article and requirements for the article design, and also are checked for plagiarism.
In the case of the positive previous assessment, the manuscript is directed for the reviewing to one or two reviewers that are the specialists in the corresponded scientific area.
The Journal uses the double-blind review procedure: the reviewers can not have any information about authors of the manuscript and the Editorial Office does not inform the authors concerning the reviewers.
The manuscript could be deflected by the Editorial Office without reviewing in the cases:
- the article does not correspond to the aim, rubrics, and scientific direction of the Journal;
- the article design does not correspond to the established structure and requirements;
- the manuscript does not correspond adopted in the Journal the rules and regulations of the Publication Ethic and has received the negative results of the checking for plagiarism.
After reviewing, based on the recommendations of the reviewer(s) the Editorial Board takes one of the following resolutions:
- to accept for publication in the form submitted by the authors;
- to publish after minor adjustments;
- to send back the manuscript to authors for the revision;
- to deflect the manuscript and keep the right of authors to re-submit it for the reviewing after substantial revision;
- to deflect the manuscript without the possibility of revision (in the cases: an absence of signs of a relevance of topic of the article to the development of the correspond area of science; conceptual scientific mistakes; a complete absence of the scientific novelty elements and practical importance; the plagiarism).
The author(s) has responsibility for the content of the materials.
The procedure of reviewing lasts up to 10 days.
The requisites for payment are sent to the authors after confirmation that the article has been accepted for publication.